A just published study shows that testosterone supplements do NOT increase prostate cancer risk. Announced at the beginning of Andropause Awareness Week in England, doctors should now recommend testosterone supplements for men with low t. Here is a link to the article: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/223607/20111003/study-andropause-male-menopause-testosterone-replacement-trt.htm.
Be sure to ask for Bio-Identical Testosterone applied topically, i.e. creams. Oral injestion, i.e. taking pills, delivers only 10% of the ingested amount to the cells where it is needed. The other 90% becomes useless going through the digestive system BEFORE it gets into the blood stream. Topical applications deliver 90-ish% to the cells allowing one to take much lower doses.
Depending on the strength of the testosterone needed, Symphony Theory Regimens also might include other hormones, such as a little progesterone, to balance the testosterone.